USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bravo Fleet Sim Closure, USS Invincible

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mal_StCloud

Mal_StCloud

Bravo Fleet Sim Closure, USS Invincible Empty
PostSubject: Bravo Fleet Sim Closure, USS Invincible   Bravo Fleet Sim Closure, USS Invincible EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Howdy Everyone aboard the USS Invincible.

Its my sad duty to inform the still active players aboard this sim that we, the staff of Bravo Fleet, have decided to close down this sim. We have sent the following email to Matt, aka Rippy, aka Captain Archenon.

Quote :
To: Matt USS Invincible <matthew@linesfamily.com>
Cc: xo@bravofleet.org; "cos@bravofleet.org" <cos@bravofleet.org>; Matthew USS Ajax <chef_dawson@ymail.com>
Sent: Tue, April 26, 2011 1:24:41 PM
Subject: RE: Closure of the USS Invincible

Matthew,

It pains me greatly to have to inform you that it is the decision of the Task Force senior staff that the Invincible is to close, effective immediately.

You have ignored, for whatever reason, continued attempts by myself and the TFXO to contact you since your transfer from 38. We have not had a single reply or acknowledgement from you and this is unacceptable from a CO, let alone someone who was supposed to fill the spot vacated by one of our TGCO's.

Upon further investigation, your simm has been inactive for sometime. We have spoken to two members of your crew and they have confirmed this and stated their desire to leave. With them requesting to leave and your lack of communication with us, we have no choice but to consider the needs of the Task Force and close the simm.

I thank you for your service to the fleet prior to your move to 47, but it would appear that your time with us, for now, is at an end.

Thank you and all the best for the future.

Kai aka

Rear Admiral Garen Tal
Task Force 47 CO

It is unfortunate that this sim has fell to the wayside. We, the staff of TF47 have not come to this decision lightly. If there are any other players aboard this sim that still want to keep their characters and transfer to another sim, please feel free to contact me at chef_dawson@ymail.com. I will endeavor to assist you in the transition.

Regards!

Back to top Go down
http://ajax.bfsims.com

Bravo Fleet Sim Closure, USS Invincible
Page 1 of 1