USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hall of Honor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

Hall of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Hall of Honor   Hall of Honor EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:38 am

Welcome, crewmembers of the USS Invincible, to the official Hall of Honor thread!

In this thread some new awards will be handed out along with rank promotions.

This opening post will serve two purposes; to establish the Hall of Honor and to introduce the awards and rank system of the Invincible.

Site awards will be handed out on the merit of the crew member being rewarded. Awards can be given for dedication, activity, posting excellence, etc.

Two awards are being established at this time.
--
SIMMER OF THE MONTH AWARD
--
Hall of Honor Mpm
--
This award will be given out monthly, by the discretion of the Command Staff, to who they feel was the most dedicated to the site, in character and out of character. This award takes into account OOC deeds as well as IC posting.
--
MISSION EXCELLENCE AWARD
--
This award will be given out at the end of a mission, by the discretion of the Command Staff, to whom they feel's posts were the most creative, detailed, and best written. This award takes into account only in character posting and activity, and looks for quality over quantity.
--
This thread is for promotions as well. As a sim Commanding Officer I am authorized to promote crew members to the rank of Lieutenant Commander, Major, Master Chief Petty Officer, and Sergeant Major respectively.

The Command Staff (myself, Lieutenant Cousland, and Lieutenant Seetar) are always on the lookout for works of quality posting and socialization in general. Be on the lookout for November's Simmer of the Month and the Portal Jumper Mission Execellence Award.

Thanks,

- Matt

P.S.: Yes, I know the award pictures are a little... unrealistic. Graphically talented people, if you feel so lead little award rectangles akin to the Bravo Fleet ones would be SWEET!

Last edited by Matthew Archenon on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

Hall of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Honor   Hall of Honor EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Hello, all.

As is my privilege as the CO of this fine ship, I do hereby declare the November simmer of the month:

JEFFERY COUSLAND

cheers

In character and out of character Jeff has been a valuable asset to our growing community, and his activity and skilled handling of his character has caught the eye of the Command Staff.

Congratulations again Jeff, from the whole team. Be on the lookout for the Portal Jumper Mission Excellence award at it's close and the December Monthly simmer.

Thanks everyone,

- Matt

P.S.: I will be trying to get a small award for you to place in your signature but for now the pride of your accomplishment is all you'll receive. ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
Jeffery Cousland
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Jeffery Cousland

Hall of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Honor   Hall of Honor EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:01 pm

tasty awesome sauce at that
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joshua Seetar
Chief Engineering Officer
Chief Engineering Officer
Joshua Seetar

Hall of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Honor   Hall of Honor EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:53 am

Congrats, Lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hall of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Honor   Hall of Honor Empty

Back to top Go down

Hall of Honor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet :: Welcome Board :: Site / Task Force / Fleet News-
Jump to: