USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nova website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

Nova website Empty
PostSubject: Nova website   Nova website EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:41 am

This seemed the most appropriate place to put this, but I've begun to think about starting a Nova site just to be more organized and then have our forum attached to there. Nova's are a good place for organized manifests and better mission statements.

If there is anyone wholly against this, please tell me, but I think it is a relatively good idea. It might take a few days to set up but I'll get it up ASAP. This will not effect our forum RPG, it will just be used a medium for display and recruitment.

Feedback appreciated.

Thanks,

- Matt
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
John Waterhouse
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer
John Waterhouse

Nova website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova website   Nova website EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:30 pm

I'm not a big fan of the nova sites, I feel they make interactions between the players more remote but if the forum remains the focus of our interactions and posting i'm ok with using one as a database. just my 2p
Back to top Go down

Nova website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet :: Engineering :: Site Maintenance-
Jump to: