USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creation of NPC's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John Waterhouse
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer
John Waterhouse

Creation of NPC's Empty
PostSubject: Creation of NPC's   Creation of NPC's EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:18 am

I'm probably going to keep naming people in sickbay - mostly so John has someone to talk to otherwise I'll be up to the bridge every five minutes giving you all shots for Regulian flu or some such.

I hope that's OK - I'll probably make a list somewhere so I/we can flesh them out a bit as we go.

<--- also "Look! Picture!" I got carried away with GIMP....
Back to top Go down
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

Creation of NPC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of NPC's   Creation of NPC's EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:09 pm

That's fine. Smile You'll only need to make a brief profile for them if they'll be frequently recurring, like a Head Nurse or Asst. CMO.
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
John Waterhouse
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer
John Waterhouse

Creation of NPC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of NPC's   Creation of NPC's EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:42 am

Just for the Record then, I'll probably edit this post as we go - some one stop me if the ship gets overrun by medics!

Medical Department NPCs:

Ensign Adam - Day Shift Doctor - Human

Ensign Monroe - Night shift Doctor - Human (Scottish... and a bit of a get out for my Scottishisms that I can't have John say!)
:Heavy set man in his 50's, greying and grumpy but with a dry sense of humour, was a high ranking NCO nurse and a combat medic before going back to school to become an MD and thus an officer

Chief/Nurse Dallen - Head Nurse - Bolian
:Middle aged (how DO Bolian's age?), talkative and a gossip

Nurse Carmial - Nurse -
:Apparently has done something gossip worthy!

Back to top Go down
Jeffery Cousland
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Jeffery Cousland

Creation of NPC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of NPC's   Creation of NPC's EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:31 am

Should we put a post up in the crew biography/manifest section listing the NPC's?
Back to top Go down
SClarke
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
SClarke

Creation of NPC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of NPC's   Creation of NPC's EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:59 am

If you want to Jeffery, I will obviously be making the NPC Captain Taylor Roberts somewhat of a biography since I have a feeling he will be recurring until we get a marine detachment XO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creation of NPC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of NPC's   Creation of NPC's Empty

Back to top Go down

Creation of NPC's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet :: Out of Character :: Invincible OOC Chat-
Jump to: