USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO

Go down 
+2
Somers
Matthew Archenon
6 posters

Holiday break choices
Shore leave
From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO I_vote_lcap67%From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Posting vacation
From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO I_vote_lcap17%From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Second Mission
From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO I_vote_lcap16%From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO Empty
PostSubject: From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO   From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Hey everyone!

Happy holidays, whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, etc. Personally I'm looking forward to tearing open some presents under the tree next Saturday but I wish you all a great next couple of weeks (hopefully with some breaks from school and work mixed in Smile

As you may notice this post is also a poll, and an important one. Portal Jumper will be concluding soon, most likely towards the beginning of this week. I just want to congratulate everyone on their activity and creativity; our first mission couldn't have gone better, in my opinion.

Now, you may be wondering, 'what next?' This poll is here to settle that. The three options at the top are as follows:

1. Shore leave - We will dock at a space station and do some light character development (this interim post will be relatively slow and just for fun, and give us something to do other than outright wait for the holidays to end). This mission will most likely be ended somewhat abrubtly in about a week or so but will still allow us to do some fun things IC while off duty.

2. Posting Vacation - No mission post will go up, and we will wait for the holidays to end and then begin our second mission.

3. Begin our second mission - Begin our second mission immediately, and start posting. An announcement of what that second mission entails will be coming out soon but I can assure you... it will be good. Wink

Please, all crew members, put in your two cents and vote.I look forward to seeing your responses either way.

Finally, as you all have noticed we have been without an XO for sometime. I put out my gratitude to Lieutenant Joshua Seetar, our Second Officer, who stepped up and took on the Acting XO position during our search. Unfortunately Lieutenant Seetar does not want the position permanently, but I thank him for stepping up during this difficult time.

After numerous interviews and applications with various applicants for the XO position I have settled on someone who you all know and love: Lieutenant junior grade Jeffery Cousland. The Lieutenant has shown a remarkable aptitude for posting and activity, and I look forward to adding him to our Command Staff.

As of right now I hereby promote Lieutenant junior grade Jeffery Cousland to full Lieutenant and hand him a shiny red uniform. Razz

From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO R-o3

Mr. Cousland will now take on the official OOC duties of the XO; you can refer to him for anything you may need disciplinarily or just by way of help with posting, etc. IC he will be promoted after our mission concludes.

Congratulations to Mr. Cousland, and I look forward to our future with the Invincible with Cousland at our right hand and a great crew at our backs!

Keep an eye out for the Portal Jumper Mission Excellence Award, which will be coming out soon.

Thanks,

- Matt

Last edited by Matthew Archenon on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
Somers
Marine CO
Marine CO
Somers

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO   From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Okay who is the New Chieft Tactical and Chief Security Officer?

Just wondering
Back to top Go down
http://z8.invisionfree.com/MySiggyForum/index.php
John Waterhouse
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer
John Waterhouse

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO   From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Gratz new sub-boss!
Back to top Go down
Jeffery Cousland
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Jeffery Cousland

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO   From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Thanks, and it's exciting to be 2ic!

As with any open position Somers, until a player applies for and fills the spot, there'll be a npc there. Cousland will be there until he's actually promoted IC for the time being.

Misclicked my vote! Make that one from vacation and one to shore leave.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO   From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:03 pm

You should be able to cancel your vote and change it now, Mr. Cousland. Smile
Back to top Go down
Somers
Marine CO
Marine CO
Somers

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO   From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:16 am

Also I forgot.

I would like to add my Congratulations to Lieutenant Cousland on his Promotion to Full Lt. and becoming XO. Now you can really earn those Grey hairs Jeff LOL (joking)
Back to top Go down
http://z8.invisionfree.com/MySiggyForum/index.php
Joshua Seetar
Chief Engineering Officer
Chief Engineering Officer
Joshua Seetar

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO   From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:18 am

Congrats, Jeff. look forward to working with you more soon.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO   From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Alright folks!

Following this mission which will be wrapped up soon we will be docking at Starbase 185. This shore leave will go on for about two weeks and leave us with some R&R time and also off duty in character development.

This leave will take a focus on joint posts, so feel free to contact each other and get started!

Merry Christmas and holidays to everyone! Hope you have an enjoyable break from school and work.

Portal Jumper mission excellence award coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Darco
Chief Flight Control Officer
Chief Flight Control Officer
Darco

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO   From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:00 am

Congrats to all. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/titanshadow
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO   From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas yesterday! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO   From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO Empty

Back to top Go down

From the desk of the CO: Holidays and a New XO
Page 1 of 1