USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the desk of the Boss Kitty: Staff Line Up and Task Force Additions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

From the desk of the Boss Kitty: Staff Line Up and Task Force Additions Empty
PostSubject: From the desk of the Boss Kitty: Staff Line Up and Task Force Additions   From the desk of the Boss Kitty: Staff Line Up and Task Force Additions EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:06 am

Quote :
Greetings one and all,

I trust everyone enjoyed themselves during there time off from my evil schemes and plots. Alas however it is time to face facts and accept your fate however I so hand it to you. There have been a few new changes to the Task Force since my last update, mostly to staff this time.

Jeremy, or Captain Flint of the USS Ares has moved to Task Force 93 to assume the role of Task Force Executive Officer. Noel and Jeremy have worked together before and its felt that they would make a far better team together based on that fact and its hoped good things for the future for them. This leaves the Task Force Executive Officer position vacant and I've decided to appoint:-

Captain Marcus O'Connel of the USS Berkeley.

Scott has shown a clear grasp of what's expected and proved that he's been able to apply himself in the fashion required in a method which is both friendly, easy to work with and capable to get the task done regardless of what the task is. Hes a valuable asset to my team and someone who I can depend on.

=^=

Scott's promotion leaves the Task Force Chief of Staff position vacant. After much thought, talking with others and consultation I have decided to appoint:-

Captain Matthew Archenon of the Invincible.

Matt has in a short time quickly proved himself, established a simm with a solid group of people. Encouraging, supportive and always ready to communicate to not only the TFSS but those below him and aid when ever and how ever possible he's been an ideal leader of the Task Group. Demonstrating that hes not only capable of leading a Task Group and a simm hes also undertaken the TGCO Course which exposed him to other things, through this I have seen the drive and clarity needed which I feel would make him suitable for the role of Task Force Chief of Staff.

=^=

To fill the role of Task Group Commanding Officer will be:-

Captain Bastion Castillo of the USS Xelisa.

Having been with us for some time now and following conversations Captain Castillo has expressed a desire to progress. Having maintained an active simm, answered emails or promptly to conversations he's shown that there is potential there and I'm happy to build up on that, develop it and mould it into something better that not only Task Force 38 can enjoy but in later times maybe even the fleet.

I hope that with this new staff line up, that TF38 can continue to be strong, work as a team and set the example for others to follow.

=^=

A new addition to the Task Force is the Galaxy Class USS Columbia from Task Force 93. Captained by Captain Bradley Harrison he will be stationed within Task Group Cochrane. I hope he settles in and enjoys his time with us.

Congratulations to all and welcome.

King Regards

The Kitteh

Hey everyone,

Some relatively important news came out today from our very own Boss Kitty TFCO. A almost brand new TFSS along with new TGCO has been implemented, and along with this I have been promoted to Task Force Chief of Staff.

Along with this new appointment comes our move (again :3) to Task Group Archer, where we get to chill with the other big bad TFSS's vessels. I can see bright things in the future of our Task Force, and the Invincible will be in the forefront of that development.

Thanks all,

- Matt
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
John Waterhouse
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer
John Waterhouse

From the desk of the Boss Kitty: Staff Line Up and Task Force Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the Boss Kitty: Staff Line Up and Task Force Additions   From the desk of the Boss Kitty: Staff Line Up and Task Force Additions EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Seriously? Soon you'll be lord of the universe or something!

Well done!
Back to top Go down

From the desk of the Boss Kitty: Staff Line Up and Task Force Additions
Page 1 of 1