USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darco - Chief Flight Control Officer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darco
Chief Flight Control Officer
Chief Flight Control Officer
Darco

Darco - Chief Flight Control Officer  Empty
PostSubject: Darco - Chief Flight Control Officer    Darco - Chief Flight Control Officer  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:50 am

Real Life Name: David

E-mail:david.hagar@gmail.com

Instant Message Handles:
MrCyMan - AOLIM
dwhagar@cox.net - MSN Messenger
admiralcyclops - Yahoo! Messenger
david.hagar@gmail.com - gTalk

Simming Experience:
Assuming that you mean RP (role-play) experience, I have extensive experience starting with several years of playing tabletop games in future, modern, and medieval settings. In addition I have many years experience doing mostly modern fantasy but also future/fantasy hybrid experience in play-by email and play-by post settings. I headed my own small RP forum for a few years and several email lists for a good long time as well. I do my own moderating and game-mastering on occasion as well, though to be honest I prefer playing.

Name: Darco (Da-R-kOH)
Species: Klingon
Position: Combat Pilot
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180lbs
Hair Color: Black
Appearance: A deep scar runs down the left side of his face from a batleth injury during training as a child. Dark brown eyes, tall beefy frame. Typical warrior Klingon.
Personality: His violent tenancies run very deep, though stereotypical he is at peace with the fact that he has them. He is not a tortured Klingon soul in constant battle with himself. He knows what he is, when to walk away, and when to throw people into the nearest console for their insolence.

His inner peace with himself allows him to control his anger and aggression, anger comes quick and leaves just as quickly. He is a very serious man most of the time, however... Like any good Klingon he will laugh at death and danger, look them in the eyes, and march on where angels fear the tread.

Oh, and he will be happy to use his Klingon skills to drink anyone who wants to challenge him under the table, so far the only creatures to be able to withstand more alcohol than he can are Vulcans, but he suspects if he could master their mental disipline he would fare better. Of course, doing so would violate his sense of self.

Strengths:
Aside from sheer physical strength. His inner zen (to use a human term).

Weaknesses:
Reckless and generally thinks that he is immune to phaser fire when he gets his back up... Or when he drinks.

Ambitions:
Career wise... He would like to make Tactical Officer on a Prometheus class ship.

Hobbies and Interests:
He has an interest in xeno-anthropology specifically with an interest in cultural attitudes toward death, bravery, and honor. The core Klingon values. Of course he is a bit arrogant about the Klingon values.

Languages:
English, Romulan, Cardassian

Family:
While his mother was extremely unhappy with his choice to join Starfleet, his father was proud not of the choice, but of the fact that he didn't become weak, only tempered. Both his parents are still alive and he speaks to them whenever possible.

History:
He joined Starfleet Command after an incident while he was on a transport ship going home from a visit to an Earth martial arts tournament on a planet near the Klingon-Federation boarder. The ship was attacked by raiders and he took the helm evading and striking critical blows to the enemy ships with the small weapons on the transport. A Nebula class science vessel with minimal weaponry nearly destroyed itself protecting the transport after the transport ships weapons were destroyed.

The Nebula class ship showed great honor and he began to realize that the stories of honor in the Federation could in fact be true. After some time as a guest aboard the Federation ship he decided to join Starfleet.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/titanshadow

Darco - Chief Flight Control Officer
Page 1 of 1