USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the desk of the TFCO: One of our own goes active

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

From the desk of the TFCO: One of our own goes active Empty
PostSubject: From the desk of the TFCO: One of our own goes active   From the desk of the TFCO: One of our own goes active EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:32 pm

Quote :
Hi All,

Another moment of glory for 38, one of our own, the U.S.S Invincible has reached 6 members and thus in the nice kind of guy that I am moment I do declare thee

ACTIVE!!!!!

Also, to add the cherry to the moment I do PROMOTE Lieutenant Commander Matthew Archenon to COMMANDER and all the extra tasks and dangerous feeding the TFCO routines that come with it.

Congrats Commander, I look forward to a long and fruitfull history in 38.

Kind Regards

Sb

That is us, guys! With that I have been officially out of character promoted to Commander and the USS Invincible is an active ship within Bravo fleet! (que cheers) I would like to thank everyone for their hard work and good simming, especially my executive officer, who has helped me pull the ship off of the ground.

I hereby do declare that Ms. Sarah Clarke has officially been out of character promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander! Commander Clarke will still be refferred to as Lieutenant in game, as promoting her wouldn't exactly fit in the storyline of the prologue, but congratulations to her OOC and soon to be IC!

From the desk of the TFCO: One of our own goes active 230454116852_0

Thanks all,

- Matt
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com

From the desk of the TFCO: One of our own goes active
Page 1 of 1