USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the desk of the BFCO: Promotion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

From the desk of the BFCO: Promotion Empty
PostSubject: From the desk of the BFCO: Promotion   From the desk of the BFCO: Promotion EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 am

Quote :
Hey everyone,

I am very happy to announce a well-deserved promotion. For his dedication and hard work since taking over Task Force 38, I hereby promote Rear Admiral S'iraa (Steve Bawden) to the rank of Vice Admiral, effective immediately.

Steve has not only kept a watchful eye on TF38 and made sure it has remained one of the strongest Task Forces in Bravo Fleet, he has also created and continues to run a training programme to help develop the next generation of TF leaders, while at the same time continuing to run his successful simm of over five years. He is always thinking about how he can better Bravo Fleet and is truly an asset to BF.

Congratulations.

Kind Regards,

Please join me in congratulating our very own Task Force Commanding Officer Vice Admiral S'iraa! This is a well deserved promotion and I am very proud to be serving with this fine gentle-cat.
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
Jeffery Cousland
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Jeffery Cousland

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the BFCO: Promotion   From the desk of the BFCO: Promotion EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:47 am

Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
S'iraa
Task Force CO
Task Force CO

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the BFCO: Promotion   From the desk of the BFCO: Promotion EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:43 am

Nothing gentle about this Kitteh :p

Sb
Back to top Go down
http://dreadnought.bravofleet.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the BFCO: Promotion   From the desk of the BFCO: Promotion Empty

Back to top Go down

From the desk of the BFCO: Promotion
Page 1 of 1