USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the desk of the CO: XO Removal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

From the desk of the CO: XO Removal Empty
PostSubject: From the desk of the CO: XO Removal   From the desk of the CO: XO Removal EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Hello everyone,

I come to you all with some solemn news at hand. Unfortunately I have seen fit to remove Lieutenant Commander Sarah Clarke from duty after a unexplained hiatus of 14 days of no posting. I felt for a while we were managing decently but I have been getting much busy with school and slammed harder with homework and I will not allow my own absence to make the site suffer.

The search for a dedicated XO is now on, and I hope to come back to you all with good news soon. As of now, please, continue on posting. The mission has been proceeding well.

For the time being Lieutenant Seetar will be our acting executive officer, but will not take the position permanently.

The best of luck to our awesome sim,

- Matt
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
Joshua Seetar
Chief Engineering Officer
Chief Engineering Officer
Joshua Seetar

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: XO Removal   From the desk of the CO: XO Removal EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Sad to see Clarke go. I have already assumed the OOC roles of acting XO, so if you have any problems please don't hesitate to let me know.
Back to top Go down
John Waterhouse
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer
John Waterhouse

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: XO Removal   From the desk of the CO: XO Removal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:44 am

That's not good news, no contact at all? Have we also lost the Security Officer Itris btw?

However I'm sure you'll be a great stand in XO Josh - on that note can we discuss the budget for the medical department... (camera fades to black)
Back to top Go down
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: XO Removal   From the desk of the CO: XO Removal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:51 am

Itris has a toddler and a demanding job so I'm leaving him on the roster for the time being.
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the CO: XO Removal   From the desk of the CO: XO Removal Empty

Back to top Go down

From the desk of the CO: XO Removal
Page 1 of 1