USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force Empty
PostSubject: From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force   From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:20 am

Quote :
Hi All,

After some deliberation it has been decided to make a few changes about the Task Force.

Firstly, we welcome the USS Callisto, Captain Calyssa Aelyn commands, I know Dan from my days as TFCO of 86, hes got a wealth of experience that even as a regular CO others should not be afraid to use. He comes to join 38 from Task Force 9 from its unfortunate closure.

Secondly, due to inactivity the USS Daedalus under the command of Captain Fellows is to be replaced with the USS Invincible as Task Group Flagship of TG Daystrom. Commander Matthew Archenon currently enrolled in the TGCO Course I run has shown a sound ability and a willingness to help and be a member of the team, hes demonstrated the understanding of whats expected which was covered in early lessons and I am confident that once in position he will put said understanding into practical use.

The changes can be better reflected below:-

USS Dreadnought
USS Ares
USS Berkeley

Starbase 911
USS Excelsior
USS Galaxy
USS Deadalus

USS Horizon
USS Xelisa
USS Iapetus
Starbase 900

USS Invincible
USS Victory
USS Renaissance
USS Callisto

Task Group Commanding Officers please contact the CO's under you to reflect the changes made to the Task Force and thier positions in it. While this makes us now 100% the goal remains to help each other, as we are a team, not just a collection of simms under the same banner but a team. Help each other to help the Task Force, our remaining goal is to be 100% active by Christmas.

Lets pull together, lets see it happen. I will update the TFMS right after this with the hopes I don't break it.

Kind Regards

Sb

That's right, folks, straight from the desk of the boss kitty is some exciting news for myself and the rest of the Task Force. Our Task Groups have been reorganized, and I have been promoted to Commanding Officer of Task Group Daystrom. With that the Invincible has made the move to TG Daystrom and I'll be taking on the duties and responsibilities of being a TGCO immediately. Smile

The USS Callisto is a new ship brought in from TF9's closing. The Callisto is also a part of our Daystrom Task Group so please give her crew a warm welcome on RSB if you happen to see her around.

Thanks all,

- Matt
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
Jeffery Cousland
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Jeffery Cousland

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force   From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:01 am

I'm sure the rest of the crew joins me in saying GRATS!!!

Course now you'll have to start planning the assassination of the Task Force leader. Because y'know... that's how things work... and stuff... Cool
Back to top Go down
S'iraa
Task Force CO
Task Force CO

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force   From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:52 am

Lol.....plotting to assainate me = USS Dreadnought paying a visit Very Happy

Sb
Back to top Go down
http://dreadnought.bravofleet.com/
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force   From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:02 pm

We'll see about that... *whips out squirt bottle*
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
Joshua Seetar
Chief Engineering Officer
Chief Engineering Officer
Joshua Seetar

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force   From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Congrats, Commander. Very Happy

Mr S'iraa, I have some engineering surprises up my sleeve for you...
Back to top Go down
Somers
Marine CO
Marine CO
Somers

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force   From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:55 pm

NO One touches a Senior Officer like the Admiral, if they do Marine Major Jasmine Somers will pull out her Mek'Leth blade and chop off the offending officers private parts (if applicable = Male crew).

You will find my humour to be somewhat twisted, you will always be able to tell if I am joking because I will either put LOL or LMAO at the end. If I do not put this, then ask, as I may have forgotten to put it.

Mwhuahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa *Evil Laugh* lol!

Also congratulations Commander Archenon
Back to top Go down
http://z8.invisionfree.com/MySiggyForum/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force   From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force Empty

Back to top Go down

From the desk of the TFCO: Some changes about the Task Force
Page 1 of 1