USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the desk of the TFCO: A few more items of note

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

From the desk of the TFCO: A few more items of note Empty
PostSubject: From the desk of the TFCO: A few more items of note   From the desk of the TFCO: A few more items of note EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Quote :
Hi All,

Short and sweet as usual, there have been a few changes since my last update regarding the Task Force.

To start with the USS Galaxy commanded by Flt.Cap Bridger has been removed for prolonged inactivity. It is sad to see a simm venture down that road and even worse when recovery ends in 'death' so to speak. The Mission Arc for the Task Force has picked up again with addid discussions following the Callisto's arrival and new ideas being tossed into the pot for consideration.

The Horizon CO is on LOA for a holiday so respective TG's CO's can forward any issues upto the TF CoS.

Lastly, I announce the PROMOTION of Miko Hayakawa of the USS Renaissance from Lt.Cmdr to Commander following obtaining 6 members making her 'Active'. It's been a challenge but one at last over....now she has to worry about keeping herself and her ship alive and in one piece

Congrats and good luck in the future.

Regards

Sb

Please join me in congratulating Commander Hayakawa and the members of the Renaissance, a fellow Task Group Daystrom sim.

The loss of the Galaxy is regrettable but I see only good things coming from the future of TF38 and the Invincible!

- Matt
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
Jeffery Cousland
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Jeffery Cousland

From the desk of the TFCO: A few more items of note Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFCO: A few more items of note   From the desk of the TFCO: A few more items of note EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Congrats!

Shame about the Galaxy though. Remember that ship having a rich history behind it too.
Back to top Go down

From the desk of the TFCO: A few more items of note
Page 1 of 1