USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the desk of the BFCO: Task Force 93 News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

From the desk of the BFCO: Task Force 93 News Empty
PostSubject: From the desk of the BFCO: Task Force 93 News   From the desk of the BFCO: Task Force 93 News EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:45 am

Quote :
Hey everyone,

I regret to announce that Brian, otherwise known as Vice Admiral Brad Huddle, has tendered his resignation from the BFA and as Task Force CO of 93 due to a lack of time, as his RL obligations have increased. I am sad to see him leave us. He ought to be staying as a CO I believe, but might still be taking an ELOA.

Good luck with everything, Brian. You have spent a longer continuous period of time as a TFCO than many before you and ought to be applauded for that.

On to what's happening now with TF 93. First, as is the normal way of things, their current TFXO will be the Acting TFCO for the time being.

As for who the new TFCO might be, we have decided to bring back an application process. While I spend quite a lot of time on IM, email and on the forums communicating with people, as does the rest of the BFA, there are only so many people we can ever know about. Doing this once in a while can help us get to know who is interested in moving up and what their skills are.

So, if you are interested in being a Task Force Commanding Officer in Bravo Fleet, please fill out and submit to co@bravofleet.org and xo@bravofleet.org your answers to the following questions:

Quote:
Name:
Primary character rank and name:
Bravo Fleet Experience (months/years):
General simming experience (months/years):
Timezone:
Being a TFCO requires quite a high level of activity, including forum activity and a 24 hour or less email response time. Please detail your online availability:
Current BF and out-of-BF simms and positions:

What are your strengths and weaknesses and what can you bring to the position of TFCO? Detail any leadership experience and any unique relevant attributes/skills you posses.

Task Force 93 is the TF currently in need of a TFCO. What is your analysis of the current condition of the TF? Detail what your short, medium and long term plans would be should you take the position. What goals would you set and how would you meet them?

Discussion on the BFA can sometimes be passionate and robust, how do you deal with people who disagree with you?

Please provide two references from players formerly or currently above you in your CoC:
If you are a Commanding Officer in Bravo Fleet, or soon will be, you can fill out the application. TFCO is an important position in BF, so please consider your answers carefully and answer in as much detail as you can. The closing date for applications will be December 15th.

Thanks.

Please join me in thanking Admiral Huddle for his service. I sincerely hope he chooses to stay in Bravo Fleet as a CO, and that 93 would fall into good hands.

Thanks,

- Matt
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com

From the desk of the BFCO: Task Force 93 News
Page 1 of 1