USS Invincible -- Bravo Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Invincible, a newly commissioned Excelsior class refit under the command of Captain Matthew Archenon. The Invincible is a detachment of Bravo Fleet's Task Force 38. This is it's official forum for role-playing and socializing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck Empty
PostSubject: From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck   From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:48 am

Quote :
It is my honor and privilege on this day to promote Commander Matthew Archenon to the rank of Captain with all of the rights and responsibilities therein.

Captain Archenon has made great strides in his contributions to the TGCO course. He has also been a model TGCO and maintains active communications with the COs under his jurisdiction. He has been the sort of TGCO that we need in this fleet to set examples for others to follow.

Everyone please join me in congratulating Captain Matthew Archenon of the USS Invincible!

This note, directly relating to myself, was totally unexpected and appreciated. I only know that it has been my honor and pleasure serving with you all onboard the Invincible, and I look forward to only a fruitful future with you all!

Let's finish this mission out strong and have a fun time in general

Thanks,

- Matt

P.S.: Until the end of this mission, referring to me as my title of Captain is fine but technically in character I am still a Commander. I will have the rank take place in character after Portal Jumper concludes. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
Jeffery Cousland
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Jeffery Cousland

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck   From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:16 am

Awesome! Congrats man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
John Waterhouse
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer
John Waterhouse

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck   From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:25 am

That's assuming you don't get shot during the rescue attempt... or die of an infection, or we just naff off and leave you hanging!

Edit :- BTW Congrats
Back to top Go down
S'iraa
Task Force CO
Task Force CO

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck   From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:28 am

Yeah...hes all happy now...wait till he sees the new working hours, early mornings, 15 minute lunch break, same pay, late finishes, works one day every weekend...oh and no medical or health benefits Very Happy

Harsh huh...just for Captain too.

Sb
Back to top Go down
http://dreadnought.bravofleet.com/
Somers
Marine CO
Marine CO
Somers

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck   From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Congrats Matt
Back to top Go down
http://z8.invisionfree.com/MySiggyForum/index.php
Matthew Archenon
Captain
Captain
Matthew Archenon

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck   From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:20 am

Wait, HOW MUCH VACATION TIME?
Back to top Go down
https://invincible.canadian-forum.com
S'iraa
Task Force CO
Task Force CO

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck   From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:21 am

What is this 'Vacation' you speak of?

Sb
Back to top Go down
http://dreadnought.bravofleet.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck   From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

From the desk of the TFXO: Attention on Deck
Page 1 of 1